Workers’ Compensation Law Services in Lansing, MI
If you have suffered a work-related injury preventing you from doing your job, you may be able to claim compensation. Under the Michigan Workers’ Disability Compensation Act, you have lawful benefits, protecting you in the case of injury, but the process can be complicated.
At The Law Offices of Charters, Tyler, Zack & Shearer, P. C. we will do the hard work for you, helping you focus on your recovery.
How can we help?
Our highly experienced team are experts at claiming Workers’ Compensation, offering law services across many areas. It is not just wages we can help recoup. We have a fantastic reputation for leading the fight on your behalf, doing everything we can to get you all the compensation and benefits you are entitled to.
Each one of our attorneys is well-versed in the proceedings for Workers’ Compensation, many bringing over 30 years experience to your case.
We can help you with:
- Determining your average weekly wage, which will help establish the rate of benefits you can claim each week,
- Ensuring you are being paid the correct rate of Workers’ Compensation,
- Liaising on your behalf on potential settlements,
- Arranging reimbursement for external costs, such as mileage for travelling to and from medical appointments,
- Reviewing additional benefits that could help increase your Workers’ Compensation Rate,
- Assisting with additional benefits should your injury lead to death,
- Obtaining paid attendant care services,
- Obtaining transportation services,
- Obtaining a doctor to oversee your medical evaluation,
- Obtaining a nurse case manager,
- Arranging your vocational training / retraining.
This is a short list of just some of the law services we offer for Workers’ Compensation Claims at The Law Offices of Charters, Tyler, Zack & Shearer, P. C.
All too often, we see financial disaster destroy lives. Don’t put your home or family at risk. We have dedicated our careers to fighting for the rights of employees. Let our team of experienced attorneys fight for you too.